The tour leads from Bebenhausen Monastery along the Goldersbach Valley up to Hohenentringen Castle and back via Hagelloch.
Distance 16.1 km
The Vesper tour for children consists of two individual tours that can also be taken as a large tour. A shortened and flat variant leads through the Ammertal from Unterjesingen to Wurmlingen to the Schwärzlocher Hof and a slightly more demanding one, through the Schönbuch Nature Park, the Goldersbachtal, Hohenentringen Castle and via Hagelloch and Waldhausen back to Bebenhausen. On the way, cyclists big and small learn everything about the topic of "TüKorn", a project in which farmers, millers and bakers have come together to bake bread and all kinds of delicacies from local spelled.
The Saurucken playground and rest area in Goldersbachtal is the perfect place for a picnic with children. Barbecue areas are also available.
Update: November 05, 2021
Safety informationWearing a helmet should be a matter of course for all cyclists.
Tips and hints
Ein Tourenbuch mit allen Informationen zu dieser Tour erhalten Sie auf Anfrage kostenfrei per Post von der Tourismusförderung des Landkreises Tübingen. Kontakt über firstname.lastname@example.org
Ebenfalls steht das Tourenbuch hier zum Download bereit.
Getting thereFrom all directions via the B27/B28 to the exit "Tübingen-Lustnau". From there, follow the signs to "Kloster Bebenhausen". Shortly before Bebenhausen, turn left onto the big hiking car park.
ParkingAm südlichen Ortsrand von Bebenhausen steht ein großer kostenfreier Wanderparkplatz zur Verfügung. An sonnigen Tagen und am Wochenende muss ggf. auf einen der vielen Ausweichparkplätze ausgewichen werden.
32U 504758 5378245
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentNo special clothing required; If necessary, take a snack and enough drink with you for a break at one of the many rest areas.
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view